Thursday, November 27, 2014

Make It Monday #190: Stamping a Plaid Background

Ashley put together a wonderful video showing how effortlessly she stamped a plaid background. I like her layout, but thought I should make something a little different, and this is what I came up with. I used Basic Background: Superstripes, and 3 colours of ink: Pure Poppy, Simply Chartruese and Delicata Gold. The focal point is PTI's Year of Flowers: Poinsettias (I had one left over from the MIM a few weeks ago, when we were to use a "gold-dipped" technique). A One-Liners Holiday die finishes it off.
Thanks for looking!


5 comments:

  1. Classic Christmas. Gorgeous stamping, colours and design. Love this, Kathryn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in awe, Kathryn! This is simply stunning. I need to pull out my Super Stripes and get creating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is awesome plaid paper. Looks like it came right from a paper pack!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your plaid, the colors are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete