Sunday, June 18, 2017

Create Along With Us-June 2017



I was inspired by Michelle Leone's card, seen here:
I loved the colours she used, but I had one of these Mix and Match diecuts already cut out in Lavendar Moon paper, and since it is Sunday night, and down to the wire, I thought I'd better use it!

So here is what I came up with. I used a few of the Beautiful Berries:Spring diecuts in various shades of PTI inks on top of the Mix and Match diecut. (But I still like the neutrals and greens of Michelle's card better...)
Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love the color and that spectacular die cut! WOW! That Beautiful Berries set was named appropriately!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful, Kathryn! I love your deep blue with the pale lavender color combination!

    ReplyDelete