Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Make it Monday #105

This Monday's challenge involves using a glittered border. I used the Scor-Tape sheets to punch out the ric-rac border. I used the ric-rac on another card (later in this post), but I was also able to use this leftover piece. The sentiment is from "Lighten Up" (PTI) and the paper is Harvest Gold and Terracotta Tile (PTI). Button is also PTI. The geometric design stamp is Gina K.
 

 This is my second card, using "Happy Trails". I never tire of this set! Here is the ric-rac border that I originally punched out of a Scor-Tape sheet, and glittered up.
 
Thanks so much for the "shout out" in your March newsletter, PTI!!

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards! I especially love the dragon fly - it just seems to pop off the page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the ric-rac and dragon fly card, too! a CAS masterpiece!

    ReplyDelete