Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Make it Monday, #128-Building Backgrounds

I've used butterflies and flowers to "build" the background for this card, using the butterflies from "Beautiful Butterflies" and the little flower from "Tag, It's #3". I stuck with soft colours, and an overall upward sweep of motion, as if the butterflies were flying off the page. I also used the "loop-de-loop" border, keeping a butterfly's motion in mind.  The sentiment is from "Think Big #24", and two narrow ribbon strips finish it off.
All materials are PTI. Thanks for looking, and have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. beautiful card - I did think of butterflies today we have lots fluttering around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Love the subtle colors with the butterfly background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how delicate, subtle and lovely Kathryn!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is beautiful Kathryn.. I love the soft colours and the design is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very pretty. Love the soft colors and butterflies are one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete