Friday, September 13, 2013

PTI Make it Monday, #131-Striped Embossing

I just KNOW I'm going to have to explain this card, since it is a bit unusual. I will be giving it to my pastor and his wife next week, at a surprise party, as they are celebrating 20 years here in this church, 40 years married, and they will both turn 60 within the next month. So you can see it's a big year for them!
The silver and white embossing powders really give it some shine, in real life, as do the "Moonshine" sequins. The sentiment is also embossed, with clear powder over Versafine Black ink. I tried my best to show the shine in these photos, without losing the detail of the striped embossing powders. The first photo better shows the shine, the second one shows the striped powders.

Stamps: Headline Alphabet (PTI), Ribbons and Bows (PTI), background text stamp (Heartfelt Creations)
Card stock: PTI 
Embossing Powders: clear, silver and white embossing powders 
Other: Half and Half die (PTI), sequins, silver ribbon from my stash


2 comments:

  1. Great card! Love the silver and white striped embossing. Perfect for the occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are going to love this. Cool striping!

    ReplyDelete