Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Make it Monday #141- Using Glitter and Heat Embossing

Papertrey's MIM has challenged us to use Heat and Stick Embossing powder, which I don't have, so I'm hoping that using this holographic powder will suffice! I think it looks similar to using clear embossing powder, followed by glitter. First I stamped the tree with a variety of green inks, then I stamped again using Versamark ink. I sprinkled on the holographic powder, then heat embossed. I used my new-to-me stamp set "In the Meadow", as well as the new One-liners die. The background snowflakes were heat embossed with clear, and Distress Inks used to sponge the sky.
One more card done!


Thanks for looking!

8 comments:

  1. Wow!! Gorgeous card!!! Love the colors and layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful...love it! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! Love the sky! Like a glittery night:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tree is beautiful stamped in a bunch of greens and then glittered. The snowy sky is the perfect compliment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your tree! The glitter really packs a WOW to your card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Love all the glittery goodness :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This tree - could it be any better than with the glitter on it? WOW! The shading you did to create the skyline is very pretty too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous!!! I love the colors and the glitter totally adds the right touch!! Perfection!

    ReplyDelete