Laura Bassen put together her first video here, (congrats, Laura!) and we were invited to use our dies to make our own stencils. I used PTI's Diagonal cover plate to cut a stencil out of acetate, then mixed up some irridescent embossing paste, mixed with a little Aqua Mist reinker. I tried for an ombre effect, going from darker paste, to lighter, but it ended up all looking the same. I guess I went over it too many times, trying to make the coverage even. Live and learn :)
This card is for my 8 yr. old great-niece, so I thought she'd like the 3-D butterflies from Life is Beautiful. I added some rhinestones under the holes on the wings, and some Wink of Stella glitter to the butterfly's vellum layer, as well as to the die-cut "happy". I then put a layer of Glossy Accents onto the diecut.
Thanks for looking!