Friday, January 23, 2015

Make It Monday #198: Three Panel Cards

This week at Papertrey Ink, Ashley showed us her lovely, 3-paneled invitation, found here. I need Valentine's cards for my granddaughters, so spent the afternoon making one for my eldest granddaughter, Amber. I wanted to use "Little Foxy", so thought this format would be great.
I stamped sentiments from the Additions set, as well as the main stamp set, and made a pocket on the middle panel that holds the instructions for putting the pieces of the fox together, as well as the fox pieces.  Now, I need to make another one of these for my youngest granddaughter! 

All materials are PTI, except the alphabet stamp for Amber's name, (Lawn Fawn) and the sequins on the front (Pretty Pink Posh).
Thanks for looking!


4 comments:

  1. Awwwww....this turned out SO cute! Your granddaughter will definitely love it!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just perfect Kathryn! I love your inclusion of the fox and the die-cut pieces to build her own. I have four g.daughters (and one g.son) for whom this would be perfect. I should probably get going on my Valentines!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my heart this is so sweet, Kathryn! I've gotta get moving on my Valentine cards as well. Perfect idea. :)

    ReplyDelete