Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Make it Monday #221: Masking Sentiments

Ashley has challenged us this week to create a card that uses a sentiment, which is masked. I chose to use a sentiment from "Book Club", and surround it with leaves from "Leaf Prints". I've used this set for 3 other cards this past week. Love it! My inspiration was a card of Heather Nichols, found here.  I loved hers, and have been wanting to CASe it. My card will be an anniversary card for my sister and her husband. Inside, it continues the book theme (All from "Block Sentiments") . It says:

LIFE IS A STORY. 
Make it a Best Seller. 
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY

Thanks for looking!

And while I'm at it, here are the other two cards I've made this past week. The first one is another anniversary card for my son and daughter-in-law, and the last one is a card for a friend's birthday, which was entered in last week's Create Along With Us.
 


10 comments:

  1. Wow , Kathryn these are stunning! Love the colors and I have to say the last one is jaw dropping gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific cards, love the colors and how you layered them all around the sentiment! Is an awesome fall card, worthy of all the beautiful leaves we see! All three of your cards are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness, Kathryn, these are all stunning. Love the one you made for this week's MIM, it shines! The second one is framed gorgeously (love the green you used) and you already know that I'm in love with the one you made for Create Along With Us. Could someone please tell me where was I when Leaf Prints was released?!! I need this set.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW...LOVE all 3 of these cards Kathryn! They are just gorgeous and am loving all the color in each of them! And your masking on the first card is just perfect, and makes an absolutely beautiful anniversary card! I've been in the mood to make Fall cards this week too, and it is actually very cool in my neck of the woods today, so maybe I'll make another one today! Thanks for all the inspiration and have a great day!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!! LOVE your card and how you used the fabulous collection.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love seeing your blasts of creation here!! Each of these is just magnificent! Loving all your fall colors and that sentiment up top rocks for an anniversary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are some gorgeous fall cards! Kathryn, the coloring is amazing, makes me want to bring out that set and play!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful fall cards. I love those leaves and that sentiment is beyond fabulous! These are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What gorgeous leaves on all the cards. Just beautiful, Kathryn.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What beautiful Fall cards, Kathryn! I need to pull out my Leaf Prints and get creating. Yours are great ones to CASE...think the last one is my fav.

    ReplyDelete