Thursday, March 9, 2017

PTI 10th Anniversary Challenge: Altered Envelopes

I had fun making this card! Love this stamp set and am glad that I finally caved and bought it. I used Zigs to watercolour the flowers on the card, but knowing the envelope wouldn't stand up to water, I used the coordinating stamps with inks to colour in the envelope. I may save this for Mother's Day. Mom is 91, and not doing very well since her stroke last summer.  I want to give her a special card because I don't know how much longer we will have her with us...


4 comments:

  1. Your altered envelope is a great match to your pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this challenge as a reminder that the envelope can be as pretty as the card. Your set turned out so pretty. If I received something like that in the mail I'd be in such a hurry to see what other prettiness waited inside.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful Kathryn...both the card AND matching envelope! I love that set too...definitely one of my favorites! I think your mom is going to love it too!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sense of color is very good and inspiring! I water colored a Fresh Bouquet panel yesterday and fell in love with this set too!

    ReplyDelete