Sunday, February 11, 2018

PTI 11th Anniversary Day 5

Today's challenge is all about stamps that are being retired. I used "Cutting Garden" for my card.

Funny story.
I Googled this stamp set for inspiration and noticed one card, in particular. I especially liked the colours. Here it is.
 So I grabbed the inks that I thought had been used, and proceeded to Case (sort of "copy", cough, cough) that card. It wasn't till I was almost finished that I noticed the papers used as a background for the photo. they are papers I often use as a background. What great minds, I'm thinking! Well, turns out, the card was mine! Sheesh. Losing it, I tell ya...

Here's my Case (aka "Copy"). I think I like my original, better! The stamping was less watery.

Anyways, thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. LOL, Kathryn, as I couldn’t help chuckling when I read your post. Both cards are beautiful and what awesome color choices. I can see why you CASED it! I don’t own that set but it is a beauty.

    ReplyDelete