My first effort smooshing turned out quite pretty, but I used too much water and the colours blended seamlessly together, creating an almost sponged-ink look. Nice, but not what the challenge was all about, really.
I wanted to use my new "Scene It" dies, so I cut out a background from the smooshed paper, and built my scene on that. I used the new "Alleluia" stamps, as well as a sentiment from the "Etched Easter Eggs" stamps. Too bad you can't see the Wink of Stella glitter on the sun rays, nor the gold embossing on the "Alleluia" sentiment. It's been foggy all day, here! Love this new vellum from PTI!
My second effort was more what the challenge required, but I wished I would have omitted the Tropical Teal ink--it's too dark! So I tried covering some of it up with the gold embossing, and some flowers from Quilted Spring. I'm not too thrilled with this one...
Thanks for looking!