Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Jan. 2017 Blog Hop

Here is the inspiration photo for this month's blog hop at PTI. I love the black mixed with the reds and pinks!



Blog Hop Inspiration

I noticed the shape of the cookie, which is the same as Fillable Frames #4 die, so went with that tag shape. I also liked the flowers adorning two corners, so incorporated that into my design, using the Garden Garland die. The striped cookie also had an influence, as I chose to put some striped texture in the background. I added some "water drops" with Glossy Accents, and put a little Wink of Stella on the flowers for that little "somethin-somethin". So, without further ado, here is my take on this challenge.

All products used are PTI, expect the Cuttlebug embossing folder.

15 comments:

  1. Pretty take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, Kathryn. I like this Fillable Frame Stamp/Die Cut, great take with the PTI Inspiration Picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So totally love this, Kathryn! I mean pink and black just are so perfect together. I'm doing fine and hope that you are also. Has there been any improvements?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just lovely Kathryn. I like that softness...great take on the card. Cheers from Ontario.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning, Kathryn! The embossed stripes really add texture to your lovely design. Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect shape for your sentiment, Kathryn. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love this, and Fillable Frames is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful I love the shape of your frame. such a great interpretation of the challenge photo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how pretty is this! Love the embossed background and shape of the frames for your sentiment, Kathryn.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty card. And, I love how you used the fillable frames die cut. Honestly, I thought everyone would use it, but it might just be the two of us.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely, lovely card Kathryn! Love the pops of color against the black and I really like your embossed striped background! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic! You have totally captured the inspirational photo! Love your 'cookie' design and your beautiful flowers. Your background texture is wonderful too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautifully done, Kathy! I like the "water drops" and the 'winky' always gets my vote :)

    ReplyDelete