Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Make it Monday, #127-Double Backgrounds, Tag

I just received this wine bottle die in my last order--it's been on my wish list for a long time--so I thought I'd use it to try doing double backgrounds. I stamped "Fancy Flourishes" and "Sheet Music" in Soft Stone ink, with a "Delightful Dahlia Addition" as the focal point. Using the twine instead of ribbon is one idea I picked up on from Summer Camp 2. I'm sure this die cut will look better when it's on a bottle of wine :)
All materials are PTI. Thanks for looking!


12 comments:

  1. Beautiful tag. Those two backgrounds complement each other nicely. Your flower is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and fun. You make me want to get that Dahlia set:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...that is so cool. I love the double background. I've never done that technique before, but I really want to now. Thank you for your wonderful comment on my butterfly card. The background is designer paper, not any technique that I did. It looks like the salt technique though, doesn't it? Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous tag! Beautiful with the music and swirls.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!! This is just BEAUTIFUL!! Loving the layered designs a the fun tag colors!! Thanks for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely gorgeous! I love the background and the blues on your flower.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful background - the flourishes and music stamps complement each other nicely. Love the colour scheme used on the dahlia and the twine adds a wonderful contrast.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Love the flourishes and the music staffs together!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving this - what a beautiful addition to a bottle of wine! You hit it out of the park with this one!

    ReplyDelete