Tuesday, September 25, 2018

PTI Sept 2018 Blog Hop

It't time for Papertrey Ink's monthly blog hop, and we had this lovely fall photo as inspiration.


Since I don't own any pumpkin stamps (I know!!! I'll have to remedy that), I just went with the colours from the photo, the plaid tablecloth, and a general Thanksgiving theme.
A simple, retro-styled card, with an old, but much loved stamp.


All materials are PTI. Thanks for looking!!
Stamps:Sunflower Bouquet (and die)
Other: Sennelier watercolours, stickles for the flower centers, Chicken Scratch dp, Kraft and Chocolate inks.

8 comments:

  1. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL Kathryn! Who needs pumpkins when you have such a lovely sunflower stamp and it is colored to perfection! Lovely, lovely card!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your sunflower bouquet too❣️ It’s so fun to pull out something we’ve had for a while and give it new energy! Great minds think alike!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! Love the color you chose for the vase!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card. You really did a great job, and no one would be missing the pumpkins. Love that you used an older stamp. I try to do that sometimes, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just gorgeous and perfect for the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO, so pretty. I hate to color...I think I have developed ADD and just cant take the time. Yours is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a charming and perfect scene with fall colors to match the inspiration Photo! I love the way you colored the shadow of the flowers. It's a lovely card, Kathryn!

    ReplyDelete