Friday, November 16, 2018

OCC Day 4, Part 3

My last 2 cards were done with transluscent embossing paste, and Dawn was my inspiration. I die cut my snowflake (PTI) out of acetate and used the negative on one card, and sponged the paste around the positive for the other card.  I used some smaller snowflakes (WPlus9 and WMS) to embellish the large flake, with a jewel in the center.

The die cut sentiment is cut from homemade glitter paper, and the whole card was sprayed with Shimmer spritz.

My second card was made by using the positive snowflake and sponging the translucent embossing paste around it. Again, I embellished with a couple small snowflakes and a jewel. The sentiment (PTI) is heat embossed with white powder.
If you made it through all 3 posts, congratulations! I have never posted so many cards all at once!

No comments:

Post a Comment