Wednesday, November 14, 2018

OCC Day2--Diecutting

Today's focus is on diecutting. I combined a couple of the suggestions into the following. I diecut snowflakes from several layers of white cardstock and glued them together. The top layer is glitter cardstock, which I made using pearlescent paint. Both cards were put overtop watercoloured backgrounds, and a shimmer spritz on top, which you can't see in the photos.




This snowflake was embossed, then painted over top. Next time I will emboss last, as it was difficult to remove the paint from the snowflake without taking paint off the background.


4 comments:

  1. Thank you for your kind words, Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! May I ask what set the Believe sentiment is from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The sentiment and the snowflake are from Papertrey Ink’s “Snowfall Stylel. Thanks for your kind words!

      Delete