Friday, November 16, 2018

OCC Holiday, Day 4: Glitter and Glam

In spite of not having any foil or a laminator, I was still inspired by all the Glitz and Glammer of day 4, as I made a bunch of cards! Yay! I'll divide them into 3 posts, as there are some different techniques.
The first batch were all made using a PTI snowflake coverplate. Since I wanted some sparkle, and don't have much glitter paper, I made some using some acrylic paint. I just painted it on a couple of pieces of white cardstock. Here is a photo of the paper. I know it doesn't photograph very well, but I was hoping you'd see the sparkle, especially if you enlarge it.

And here are the cards I've made using this paint and snowflake coverplate.
A close up of the sparkle (I hope!)
And a couple more! The snowflakes on the first card were out of the same paper, as are the sentiments, but the larger snowflakes on the second card were coated with pearlescent embossing paste.

No comments:

Post a Comment