Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Make it Monday, #110, No. 3

I couldn't leave the craft table until I'd done something I was satisfied with! So here is attempt No. 3. I think I'm beginning to get the hang of this collage idea, as I like this one a little better.
Thanks for looking!
All materials are Papertrey Ink, unless otherwise noted:
Stamps: Carte Postale, Turning a New Leaf, Rosie Posie, Vintage Labels (swirl embellishment), Think Big Favourites: #24, Harvest Berries
Inks: Linen, Soft Stone, Spring Moss, Smokey Shadow, Berry Sorbet, Summer Sunrise
Paper: Ivory, Berry Sorbet, Spring Moss
I am also linking this card to the Simon Says Stamps challenge: Birthday

14 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. Your rose & the sentiment show nicely over your interesting collage background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! You captured the technique beautifully,

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty, love the pop of red!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your color combo is outstanding. Love the elements you chose to create the collage. Beautifully done. : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, this is beautiful as well! This really is gorgeous. You have every reason to be satisfied. If it were mine, I'd be absolutely thrilled. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, wow, this is stunning! Gorgeous stamped collage, Kathryn!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is gorgeous! Love it, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, love your collage look.. thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! I REALLY love that you used the Carte Postal background...so very eclectic and a wonderful base for all the other elements! Well done! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how warm this card feels!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Simply stunning! This is just so beautiful, another card to add to my card making file on Pinterest.

    ReplyDelete