Thursday, April 4, 2013

Make it Monday, #110, No.4

Yay! My PTI order finally arrived! Since I wanted to try them out, I decided to make one more collage card. I used Background Basics: Birthday, and well as Birthday Style to make this card. I can't believe I didn't have a balloon stamp, or die, till now!
 I screwed up my courage and used Summer Sunrise ink and cardstock, even though I'm not an "orange" person. It's good to get out of your comfort zone now and then.
All materials are PTI.
I have also linked this to the Simon Says Stamp challenge: Birthday.

8 comments:

  1. Oooo...this is so fun and festive! I am going to have to get this set out and work it into a collage...you have totally inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! This is such a great card and makes me want to try my hand with this set too. I love all your bright colors...this card just really pops! Great job! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so super cute! Fantastic colors! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your balloons are perfect, in color and combination. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the summer sunrise on this card and think it adds to the bright happy feel to it. Great job with the MIM I love the other cards you made as well. Love the flower card. Your very good at this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. fun, fun card! i have a hard time using summer sunrise cardstock, too...but it looks great layered like that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card! I love how you used this set!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This turned out great! I need to try a birthday collage card- you have really inspired me!

    ReplyDelete