Monday, April 8, 2013

Make it Monday, #111

At Papertrey Ink this week, Nichol has challenged to use watercolouring on our projects. I don't have any reinkers, so I used my new Inktense watercolour pencils and a water brush to colour in PTI's Year of Flowers:Mum for the focal point, as well as the leaves. I heat embossed the flower, using white embossing powder, first. For the background, I didn't want the mums to stand out too much, so I embossed them with clear embossing powder, and then used an ink pad and water to "paint" the background. I used my new PTI "Boutique Borders" stamp and die for the tag, and finished off the front panel with PTI's Filigree die.

Thanks for looking!


5 comments:

  1. Love the colors and layout of this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your floral is lovely. Just a beauty of a card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so pretty great color

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so BEAUTIFUL!! I LOVE the FUN Deisgn!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete