Monday, April 1, 2013

Make it Monday, #110

Dawn McVey at Papertrey Ink has challenged us with making us a collage this week. This is a challenge for me, as I've never done this, really (it's not my "style"... if I even have a style!). So here is my take on the idea of a collage. I've used the World Map stamp, with the balloons and cloud stamps from Up, Up and Away layered over top, along with a sentiment from the same set. I then die cut more balloons and clouds, stamped and layered them on top of the stamped outlines, trying for a sensation of depth.
Thanks for stopping by!
 All stamps and paper are PTI. Inks are a combination of PTI, Memento and Hero Arts.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love the layered balloons and clouds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the balloons and clouds! pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this one is my favorite of all your collages. love the stamps layered with the diecuts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful collage of stamping . Love the balloons!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! I always love seeing this set used!

    ReplyDelete