Thursday, April 25, 2013

PTI April Blog Hop

Papertrey's blog hop is all about "being tilted", so I've tilted a Tag Sale Die #5 on my card. I've  used a text stamp as the background on the tag and distressed the edges with Melonberry ink. The tag is layered onto some Vintage Cream cardstock, which was run through a Cuttlebug embossing folder, and then inked to distress it. That was mounted onto a panel of Melonberry card stock, and onto a Stamper's Select White card base. This was my first attempt with a "shabby chic" style, as well as the first time I used my sewing machine on a card (gasp!).
Thanks for looking!



3 comments:

  1. Lovely! I love how you have your tag on an angle but your sentiment is still straight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty!! Love the tilted tag and the pearls are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete